Thursday, March 1, 2007

Itinerary

I'm leaving for Europe in a little over a week and I'm a little apprehensive about it. Last week, I was, all of the sudden, terrified. I sort of panicked. I hadn't gotten my passport yet and I was worried about that, and I was worried about money and not having a job when I get back, but my passport came on Monday and what the hell, you only live once, you have to enjoy it. So, I'm excited now and you can look forward to updates and pictures as soon as I have some. For now, here is my itinerary:

Monday, March 12th I leave for Zurich at 7:30PM, I have an hour and a half lay over at Heathrow and I arrive in Zurich at around 4:30PM March 13th. From there I may take a train to Locarno or my parents may meet me and I may drive up to Locarno with them. I'll be staying in Locarno with my family for about a week and travelling around in Southern Switzerland and Northern Italy.

On Sunday, March 18th we're driving over to Munich and I start my intensive language classes on the 19th.

My step-mom is from Wulfenbutel and she and my dad are going to be visiting her parents there so the first weekend (March 23rd-25th) I'm going to go to Wulfenbutel and stay with them.

The following weekend I'm going to Prague and the weekend after that to Belgium (hopefully to see the Tour of Flanders).

I finish my language program on April 13th and on April 15th I fly from Munich to London where I'll be staying with friends for a few days.

Then on April 19th I fly to Granada for 5 days in Spain. I'll be in Granada for a couple nights and then Barcelona and Girona for a couple nights and then back to Granada before flying back to London on April 24th.

Wednesday April, 25th I fly to Dublin and then I'll work my way across Ireland stopping at least in Limerick (and possibly some other places) on my way to Shannon where I'll fly back to London again on April 30th and then back to Seattle from London on May 1st.

If I do have money left I may change my return flight and stay another week or two. I'd like to have more time in Spain or go to France, but right now, the plan is to come back on May 1st.

1 comment:

Mr. Smoot said...

Spain is def. worth more time. Mallorca is a 1hr flight and the beaches are awesome!