Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Airport fun

This is kind of an experiment. I'm stuck at the Auckland airport for 3 hours until I can pick up my rental car and I want to see what publishing via app is like.

I'm reopening this blog to document my two week adventure in New Zealand. I decided on a whim to come to New Zealand, mostly to see a play. I know it seems kind of crazy to some people, flying to the other side of the globe alone to see a play. I think it's in keeping with the theme of this blog though, for the thrill of it.

I'm excited to see Between Two Waves and to see some of this amazing country.  I mostly like traveling alone, though I am a little apprehensive about driving on the left side of the road for the first time. If this app publishing experiment works you can expect regular updates about theater, and zorbing, and glow worn caves, and Middle Earth. You know, for the thrill of it.

No comments: